- Do you have different sizes in a dress that I have saw on your Website? - All our dresses are carefully selected quality vintage dresses selected for their uniqueness and therefore there is 'only one' They are all unique 'one - off' dresses
- I need my dress sooner than the Delivery Times specified on your website? Then please contact us @email@example.com and we will do our best to help you in anyway we can
- I have saw a dress on your website that I love but I know its too big for me, do you do alterations? At this point time we only offer alterations for customers in Liverpool but if you are considering buying one of our dresses that is not in keeping with your usual fit, please contact our Style Adviser firstname.lastname@example.org for advice before you buy
- I am worried my dress might not fit or suit me? At Overdress Vintage we do our best to describe our dresses as accurately as possible and include additional measurements as well as our own sizing estimate. If you find your dress is not the right fit for you, you can return your dress for a full refund, minus the original delivery charge your paid
- I have never wore vintage before, I am not sure about wearing a dress that has already been worn by someone else? Vintage clothing is an integral part of the fashion business and is worn by industry insiders, celebrities and collectors alike. All our dresses are freshly laundered and inspected to give the best experience possible. As our dresses are in essence second hand they have undergone some wear and tear but this should not detract from the wearability of your garment. Our priority is to ensure our dresses are the best quality they can be for their age
- How old are your dresses? The majority if of our dresses are from the 70s to 90s but we do stock some 50s and 60s .