14 DAY RETURNS POLICY
At Overdress Vintage we we understand you may not want your item and wish to return - no problem, simply return to us, UNWORN and we will arrange for a refund in keeping with the details below.
- You have 14 days from the day/date your item is delivered to you or your postal depot, to tell us of your intention to return your item and thus cancelling your order with us.
- You have a further days to return that item us and you are responsible for arranging the postage and payment.
- For Click and Collect orders, the 14 days commences from the date you receive notification/message from us that your item is ready for collection
INSTRUCTIONS TO ARRANGE A RETURN
- Please email notifying your order cancellation request for a return to email@example.com and we will advise you of our return address
- After you have emailed to cancel your order and indicate your intention to return the item you have a further 14 days including that date (including weekends and bank holiday to return the item to our address so please bare that in mind with whatever postage service you choose to use. We recommend you use a signed for service to ensure proof of delivery and a service that ensures delivery can be made back to us within the time frame of the14 day period. Please plan accordingly as a small business we cannot make exceptions for late returns.
- Please return your item unworn and returned in the same condition it was received (with any labels still intact) and we reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition.
- Items must be received back to our office within that 14 day period and no later than 14 days from the day of cancellation so please take account of this when deciding what postage service to use for your return and leave good time - you are responsible to ensure the item is received back within the 14 days. As a small business it is not possible to accept returns after this period.
- You are also responsible for the return postage cost and we recommend you return your item to us recorded post to ensure safe return of your item and proof of your return as we cannot provide refunds for items that do not return safely to us.
- If your item is later than received back to our office later than 14 days from the date you cancelled then a refund will not be issued and you will be responsible for the fee to return the item to you. We will retain the item until the postage fee is paid to return the item to you.
- If you do not tell us of your wish to cancel your order within that 14 day cancellation period we cannot honour a request for a refund (14 days includes weekends).
As we are a small business, it is not possible to accept any returns after this time period or received later then the 14 days from the date of cancellation.
Once we have received the item and provided they are still in the original condition with all labels still attached, your return will be processed within 3 working days of your item being returned. This may go to 4 days during busy periods .Please note our office is closed on Mondays as we trade and help our customers at the weekend.
You will receive a notification to confirn your return has been acceppted and refund has been appllied.
Depending on your payment provider our payment porcessing will credit the refund back to the form of payment that you used to pay for the merchandise within fourteen (14) days from the date that we receive the merchandise. Please note, it may take longer for the refund to appear on your payment card statement.
Please allow up to 14 days for the return of monies to you original payment method upon receipt of confirmation email of your refund due processing times between your payment provider/bank and ours. We have no control over this process from payment processer to your payment provider.
Our policy is consistent with your statutory rights and is consistent with UK Ecommerce distance selling legislation concerning 14 day refunds.
If you have received Free Delivery on your order originally and you return your item then the Free Delivery charge we have incurred will be deducted from your final return amount. As a small business it is not possible to carry the cost of free delivery if you return the item to us for a refund
We do not routinely offer exchanges, unless agreed otherwise as a special request.
Lost and undelivered items.
We consider an item as lost if it has not been delivered to you within 14 working days from when we despatched this for the UK and Ireland and 21 days for the EU and the rest of the world.
We will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the goods ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control or should you not collect your item from your Royal Mail Depot if it has been sent there for you to collect and you do not collect within the timescale advised on the red card.
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org